An event dedicated to your business
The 48h du Gazon Sport Pro was created to meet the concrete requirements of groundskeepers and directors of grass grounds for professional sports : golf, horse racing, football and rugby. It is an event where professional challenges and experiences are shared.
Following two fairs in 2015 and 2017 at the Stade de France, the 2019 event took place at the hippodrome ParisLongchamp (75).
A place where expertise is shared
- The Dealer Zone where national suppliers exhibit their products and materials in a tent along the edge of the grass. Buffets are set up in this area during the breaks.
- The Conference Rooms where national and international expert speakers present current and future challenges. They are open to everyone and optional for visitors.
- 100 brands in 2019: suppliers of inputs, green space materials, creation and decoration, accessories, services etc…
- The only French event dedicated to maintaining grass grounds for professional sports.
With the Profield Events app, no need to carry documents around the fair with you!
Don’t waste time giving your contact details out at stands you’re interested in, our app takes care of it for you!
Just show your badge at the exhibitors’ entrance where the Profield Events app will have been downloaded
They will already have your contact details, so will just add some personalised notes according to what you’re interested in.
After the trade fair, they will get in contact with you as a follow up to your discussions at the fair.
Gazon Sport Pro H24
An information website and social network exclusively dedicated to the maintenance of grass grounds for professional sports.
Frédéric Bondoux, the founder explains : « We wanted to give all professionals, who manage professional grass grounds, access to the information they need 24/7. We also wanted to put them in contact with each other, and that’s why we created a new product on the web. It’s a platform with a new concept : it integrates a social network dedicated exclusively to professionals in the business of grass maintenance. »
Gazon Sport Pro H24 provides :
- Daily information related to managing and maintaining grass grounds for professional sports. It is accessible to anyone in professional and amateur sports.
- A social network exclusively reserved for professional sports’ groundskeepers.
The aim is to enable you to have an additional source of information through sharing experience.
The 2019 event
More than 1 600 visitors at the 48h du Gazon Sport Pro !
A third trade fair that confirms the call for such an event. With 20% more visitors than at the 2017 fair, the 2019 event became a major event for professionals that manage and maintain golf courses, hippodromes and professional football and rugby stadiums. Being ideally located, the 48h du Gazon Sport Pro brought people together from all over France, including the overseas territories, as well as Belgium, Spain, Holland, Great Britain, Italy and Morocco.