An event dedicated to your business
The 48h du Gazon Sport Pro was created to meet the concrete requirements of groundskeepers and directors of grass grounds for professional sports : golf, horse racing, football and rugby. It is an event where professional challenges and experiences are shared.
Following two fairs in 2015 and 2017 at the Stade de France, the 2019 event took place at the hippodrome ParisLongchamp (75).
A place where expertise is shared
- The Dealer Zone where national suppliers exhibit their products and materials in a tent along the edge of the grass. Buffets are set up in this area during the breaks.
- The Conference Rooms where national and international expert speakers present current and future challenges. They are open to everyone and optional for visitors.
- 100 brands in 2019: suppliers of inputs, green space materials, creation and decoration, accessories, services etc…
- The only French event dedicated to maintaining grass grounds for professional sports.
With the Profield Events app, no need to carry documents around the fair with you!
Don’t waste time giving your contact details out at stands you’re interested in, our app takes care of it for you!
Just show your badge at the exhibitors’ entrance where the Profield Events app will have been downloaded
They will already have your contact details, so will just add some personalised notes according to what you’re interested in.
After the trade fair, they will get in contact with you as a follow up to your discussions at the fair.
Gazon Sport Pro H24
An information website and social network exclusively dedicated to the maintenance of grass grounds for professional sports.
Frédéric Bondoux, the founder explains : « We wanted to give all professionals, who manage professional grass grounds, access to the information they need 24/7. We also wanted to put them in contact with each other, and that’s why we created a new product on the web. It’s a platform with a new concept : it integrates a social network dedicated exclusively to professionals in the business of grass maintenance. »
Gazon Sport Pro H24 provides :
- Daily information related to managing and maintaining grass grounds for professional sports. It is accessible to anyone in professional and amateur sports.
- A social network exclusively reserved for professional sports’ groundskeepers.
The aim is to enable you to have an additional source of information through sharing experience.
The 48H of Gazon Sport Pro is:
4 types of turf fields concerned: golf courses, professional football and rugby fields and horse racing tracks
Around 100 brands represented by their national leaders: inputs, mowing and maintenance equipment, sprinkler systems, heating, light therapy, accessories, etc. Suppliers will be grouped in the Partners Area under the marquee, in which breaks and aperitifs will be organized throughout the event.
Products and materials exhibited outside, next to the Partner Space, and exhibitions and tests take place on the lawn
2 days of conferences on the maintenance of turf for professional sports, all translated simultaneously into English for our international visitors.
The Partner Space brings together national suppliers in a marquee positioned at the edge of the stadium lawn. Products and materials can be displayed there. The buffets provided for catering during breaks are set up in this space.